The new online Village In The City community is open and ready to welcome you. Here’s what we’re about:
- We support and empower citizens who want to strengthen their local community, improving their lives and those of the people they want to serve.
- We do this by sharing know-how, ideas, good practice and are a community of community builders able and willing to help each other as needed.
- We believe that inclusive local communities lead directly to better, more positive and meaningful connections, and are inspired by the belief that we can radically improve the lives of the people living on our doorsteps.
What You Should Expect From Village In The City
We’re aiming to make your experience here awesome. We want you to get five key things from Village In The City:
- Meet people who are also engaged in building their neighbourhoods, to connect, support and share together.
- Get access to exclusive webinars, calls, support forums and courses to help you expand your skills and horizons.
- Help bring together new arrivals with experienced village-builders and experts to help you get started and make progress wherever you are starting from.
- Access our developing resources, handbooks, materials and ideas for your to use and apply in your own neighbourhood at your own pace.
- Have a place to come to share successes, work on challenges and be with others like you – all over the world.
To make this a reality, we’re going to need your help. Every time you contribute a story, experience, or idea, you’re building a knowledge base every member of this community can tap to make better decisions.
Lets go! Come and join us.