BUILD YOUR VILLAGEBALANCE YOUR LIFE
- Would you like to enhance your own life, and the lives of those around you?
- Do you want to connect with those who live around you?
- Do you want to get started right now?
The good news is... YOU CAN!
Anyone can be a Village Builder and help build connection and community in the streets around you. Here’s how to get started:
- Join our free online community at https://members/villageinthecity.net. You'll get access to resources, calls, trainings, and connect with other village-builders for support, advice and encouragement.
- Declare yourself as a start-up Village Builder by completing this short form. You will get access to our Facebook group, Village Buildering Handbook and be on our map as a start-up.
- Read the Manifesto and check out our Charter
- Follow the Village In The City blog to be alerted when new ideas and news are posted.
Read our Getting Started page for some practical next steps.
Take a look at our growing collection of resources.
If you have skills, know-how, resources or other help to offer us, please fill in our Volunteer Form (Google form) to get in touch. You may of course be both a Village Builder and a Volunteer if you wish.
When you post on social media, use #VillageInTheCity.
We are building further Village-Building tools. Please sign up on this page for more information.