BUILD YOUR VILLAGEBALANCE YOUR LIFE
- Would you like to enhance your own life, and the lives of those around you?
- Do you want to connect with those who live around you?
- Do you want to get started right now?
The good news is... YOU CAN!
Anyone can be a Village Builder and help build connection and community in the streets around you. Here’s how to get started:
- Declare yourself as a start-up Village Builder by completing this short form. You will get access to our Facebook group, Village Buildering Handbook and be on our map as a start-up.
- Read the Manifesto and check out our Charter
- Join our community by completing the sign-up box on the right (or wherever). This will make sure that news of new tools, webinars, classes, etc comes directly to you.
- Follow the Village In The City blog to be alerted when new ideas and news are posted.
Read our Getting Started page for some practical next steps.
Take a look at our growing collection of resources.
When you have at least two other people onboard, you can Put Your Village On The Map (Google form) and join the project for support, resources and visibilty.
If you have skills, know-how, resources or other help to offer us, please fill in our Volunteer Form (Google form) to get in touch. You may of course be both a Village Builder and a Volunteer if you wish.
When you post on social media, use #VillageInTheCity.
We are building further Village-Building tools. Please sign up on this page for more information.